Have you run out of options to keep your children busy and entertained at home? STEMporium, a science/Tech company, has come up with programs to help kids learn and have fun at the same time. As a parent, that’s a dream come true!
We all want our children to learn something every day; STEMporiums’ Mission is to get kids un- bored by inspiring them to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Math careers. The great STEMporium was created by Cari and David, parents of two children and devoted to entertaining kids using innovative ways.
Through the programs, kids are taken on virtual field trips to digital escape rooms, taught how to design a digital theme park and taught science simulations. The most intriguing and fun program is the virtual tours.
Through virtual tours, kids travel the world and experience the wonders of the world. The virtual tours include;
- Discover the world- a virtual tour around the world from the great wall of china to Ellis island and more.
- Life in a castle– tours of the world’s most famous castle, including Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle and more
- Zoos- a virtual tour to the most famous zoos globally from the San Diego zoo, to the panda Cam, to Ouwehand Park Polar Bear Cubs Rhenen in the Netherlands.
- Aquariums – a tour through Monterey Bay, Georgia, Seattle and the National Aquarium
- Train trips– virtual train trips from the Arctic Circle in Norway to the Chugoku region in china and more
- Art museums- tour museums from the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC to the Louvre Museum in Paris.
- The science of art- virtual lessons through art puzzles, exploration, detective art, sand art and curve drawings.
- The STEMporium has also created cybercrime education programs teaching artificial intelligence to kids in grades 4- 8. Visit Lewes, Delaware and take your kid to the Great STEMporium for a lifetime experience. It is located near Rehoboth Beach 1838, Coastal Hwy Lewes, Delaware.